Friday, December 25, 2015

SEREOUSLY? Do they even look like a MINI? REALLY?


We have FULL BLOODED, FULL SIZE, AMERICAN BRED, REAL AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS!
Don't call me or email me about mini's or toy's! WE DON'T HAVE THEM! WE NEVER WILL HAVE THEM!
Don't send me your HATE Mail Either! Don't want to hear from you expressing your love and devotion and how sweet mini's or toy's are... I DON'T CARE!
I Raise THE ONE and ONLY TRUE AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD BREED!

ALSO Our Aussies DON'T have little Pointed Noises and Tiny Mouths!
Their heads are proportional to their body, in other words they DON'T have Shrunken HEADS!
Their legs are not Short, Stubby or lacking hair.
They are not crossed with Papillon's, Chihuahua's or Japannese Spitz's! (Not that I have anything against those breeds of dogs)
And last but not least... They are not some Pansy FOO DOG that you carry around in a Handbag! They are best suited to be carried around in the Bed of a TRUCK... 4 Wheel Drive, Jeep or Running 25 mph beside either a Horse or a 4 Wheeler!